Today we’re back continuing our week of DIY holiday projects with an incredibly simple way to give your holiday cocktails an extra little pizzazz. If you missed yesterday’s holiday tabletop project, make sure to check it out too. Enjoy!
The Holiday Tabletop: Peppermint Glass Rims
- Your favorite cocktail or champagne glasses
- Several candy canes
- Ziploc or other plastic bag
- Unwrap the candy canes and place 2-3 in the plastic bag.
- Seal the bag tightly.
- Using the hammer, crush the candy canes into very small slivers and pieces.
- Dip the top rim of your glass in water or the beverage you’re about to serve.
- Next, dip the glass lightly into the peppermint pieces and press down gently.
- Pour the beverage of your choice and enjoy!
- If you’re serving champagne, we recommend adding a little extra color and flavor by dropping a peppermint in the glass!