Happy Monday lovelies! This week I’m thrilled to bring you five solid days of DIY goodness. The Ever Lovely team had fun pulling together a bunch of projects last week for a photo shoot so that we could bring you the step-by-step instructions for each of these simple and festive ideas to spruce up your household for he holidays! We’re thrilled to feature all these images from the husband and wife photography team (thank you Terry & Dennis!) at In That Moment Photography. Enjoy!
The Holiday Tabletop: Chargers
- Can of spray adhesive
- Styrofoam flat wreath forms (check the floral section of your fave craft store!)
- Large container of glitter in the color(s) of your choice
- Scrap newspaper
- Lay the newspaper out on a flat surface and spread the glitter in a large circle.
- All joking or word-writing in the glitter is optional.
- Take one of the foam circles and coat one side in spray adhesive.
- Carefully dip into the glitter and press down for at least five seconds while sliding the foam around slightly to ensure as much glitter sticks as possible.
Step 3: Assemble the Tabletop!
- After allowing chargers time to dry, place them on the table and place dinner plates neatly inside the rim.
Voila! Enjoy a gorgeous (and sparkly!) tabletop for your next holiday dinner email@example.com)